I believe that there are several core values that are important to Minnesota Republicans:
- Getting Minnesotans back to work
- Full repeal of the Affordable Care act
- Lower and reasonable taxation
- A lean and efficient government that lives within its means
- Stronger family values without excessive interference from government
- The best educational opportunities for our children
- Personal responsibility and individual freedoms
- The right to bear arms to protect ourselves
- To fully protect the inalienable right to life for the unborn.
I believe that brighter days are in front of us.
As Minnesotan's working together we can continue to protect and preserve our values and principles we hold so dear.
We can pass on a wonderful legacy while making positive changes for our children and their future.
I believe in our conservative principles.
Principles like freedom from an overbearing government, the sanctity of marriage and the promise that hard work is rewarded.
A promise that if you work hard to get things you need, the government won't take them away and give them to those that choose not to work.
I believe in the principles of the Republican party as I believe in Minnesotans.
Prepared and paid for by Chuck Bradford